But the charm doesn't end there. The right field foul pole is known as Pesky's Pole because Johnny Pesky hit it numerous times for home runs. And the bullpen area in right-center field is known as Williamsburg, so named because it was constructed in 1940 to help Ted Williams hit home runs. It's the mid-'50s here, and Williams is still tearing it up.
- Artist's name: Andy Jurinko
- Dimensions: 21 5/8 in x 29 5/8 in
- Release date: 1998
- Edition size: 600
- Hand numbered and signed by the artist
- From an original painting
- This lithograph is shipped in a heavy-duty cardboard tube for protection