Ashburn, of course, was a member of the 1950 Whiz Kids, who won the National League pennant by defeating the Dodgers in extra innings on the last day of the season. Playing with the likes of Del Ennis, Willie Jones, Granny Hammer, Robin Roberts, Curt Simmons and Most Valuable Player Jim Konstanty, Ashburn hit .303 with a league-leading 14 triples. It's 1953 here, and that's Ashburn eluding the tag of Brooklyn catcher Rube Walker during a game at Ebbets Field in Brooklyn.
- Artist's name: Andy Jurinko
- Dimensions: 21 5/8 in x 29 5/8 in
- Release Date: 1998
- Edition size: 600
- Hand numbered and signed by the artist
- From an original painting
- This lithograph is shipped in a heavy-duty cardboard tube for protection