Here, it's Friday, April 4, 1997, Opening Night, the first official pitch at Turner Field. The Chicago Cubs are the opposition, and leadoff batter Brian McRae is about to bunt Denny Neagle's first pitch right at first baseman Fred McGriff. Other Braves on the field for the historic moment at C Javier Lopez, 2B Mark Lemke, SS Jeff Blauser, 3B Chipper Jones, LF Ryan Klesko, CF Kenny Lofton and RF Michael Tucker. For the record, the Braves erased a 4-2 deficit with a run in the seventh inning and 2 in the eighth to notch a 5-4 victory.
- Artist's name: Bill Purdom
- Dimensions: 15 in x 36 in
- Release date: 1997
- Edition size: 600
- Hand numbered and signed by the artist
- From an original painting
- This lithograph is shipped in a heavy-duty cardboard tube for protection