He also led the league with 2000 hits, connected for 27 home runs, scored a career-high 121 runs and drove in 102 more. Kaline played in only one World Series -- 1968. With the Tigers down 3 games to 1 to St. Louis, Kaline had 5 hits and 6 RBIs in Games 5 and 6 as Detroit rallied to win 3 straight and capture the World Championship. Here, it's 1959 at Yankee Stadium as Kaline, the Tigers' rightfielder, races back to pull down a shot up the alley.
- Artist's name: Andy Jurinko
- Dimensions: 21 5/8 in x 29 5/8 in
- Release Date: 1998
- Edition size: 600
- Hand numbered and signed by the artist
- From an original painting
- This lithograph is shipped in a heavy-duty cardboard tube for protection