The Cubs™ and Sammy Sosa are the opponent and Steve Trachsel is on the mound. It's the bottom of the fourth. There are 2 outs, and the bases are empty as the Cubs' right-hander delivers his first pitch to the Cardinals'™ 34-year-old first baseman. It's a knee-high fastball. And McGwire gets it, sending a screaming line drive down the leftfield line and over the wall for home run No. 62! A Jubilant McGwire misses first base and has to retreat as the crowd of 43,688 goes wild. He is greeted at the plate by his 10-year-old son and his teammates. An 11-minute delay ensues as McGwire enters the stands to hug Maris' children. Then he and Sosa embrace. Memories for a lifetime. And the Cardinals win the game, 6-3.
- Artist's name: Andy Jurinko
- Dimensions: 26 in x 25 in
- Release Date: 1999
- Edition size: 620
- Hand numbered and signed by the artist
- From an original painting
- This lithograph is shipped in a heavy-duty cardboard tube for protection