Gooden, 31, issued 6 walks in the game, including ninth-inning passes to Alex Rodriguez and Edgar Martinez. A one-out wild pitch put Rodriguez on third and pinch-runner Rich Amaral on second before Gooden blew a 2-2 fastball past Jay Buhner for the second out of the inning. That brought up Paul Sorrento, who skied to Jeter for the final out. Gooden received a huge first-inning assist from center fielder Gerald Williams, who made a spectacular over-the-shoulder catch of a drive off Rodriguez' bat and then fired to first to double-up baserunner Darren Bragg. Other visible Yankees are catcher Joe Girardi, third baseman Wade Boggs, second baseman Andy Fox and left fielder Ruben Sierra.
- Artist's name: Thomas Kolendra
- Dimensions: 18 in x 33 in
- Release Date: 1996
- Edition size: 600
- Hand numbered and signed by the artist
- From an original painting
- This lithograph is shipped in a heavy-duty cardboard tube for protection