The Eutaw Street prominade is the center of activity. It runs beyond the rightfield wall and in front of the old B&O Railroad warehouse. From your vantage point you can see the back of the large centerfield scoreboard and nearby Gate H. Vendors are set up, hawking food and souvenirs to pumped up Orioles fans. Restaurants and sports bars near the downtown ballpark are serving patrons pre-game meals and drinks. This is the complete baseball experience - the way it oughta be.
- Artist's name: Thomas Kolendra
- Dimensions: 15.75 in x 36 in
- Release Date: 1996
- Edition size: 600
- Hand numbered and signed by the artist
- From an original painting
- This lithograph is shipped in a heavy-duty cardboard tube for protection