It's the 1950s here, and you're looking at the ballpark's main entrance from the intersection of McKeever Place (to the left) and Sullivan Street (to the right). Who would have believed then that the Grand Old Lady was in her twilight. Yet, in February of 1960 wrecking crews began moving in. Still so sad after all these years.
- Artist's name: William Feldman
- Dimensions: 18 in x 33 in
- Release Date: 1994
- Edition size: 600
- Hand numbered and signed by the artist
- From an original painting
- This lithograph is shipped in a heavy-duty cardboard tube for protection