It's the second inning, and Bunning, 32, is working over Joe Christopher, who eventually will pop to rookie 3B Richie Allen. Later, Christopher will spoil another bid for perfection with a two-out bunt in the fifth. To that point, Bunning had retired 45 straight Mets over three games. Today, he'll allow 5 hits in a 6-0 victory. Clay Dalrymple (C), Ruben Amaro (SS), Tony Taylor (2B) and Tony Gonzalez (CF) are the other Phillies visible. The umpire is Al Barlick. Bunning's other no-hitter? For the Tigers vs the Red Sox on July 20, 1958.
- Artist's Name: Bruce Becker
- Dimensions: 15.75 in x 36 in
- Release Date: 1996
- Edition size: 600
- Hand numbered and signed by the artist
- From an original painting
- This lithograph is shipped in a heavy-duty cardboard tube for protection