He finished the month with 11 HRs, tying the April record set by Pirate Willie Stargell in 1971 and first equaled by Yankee Graig Nettles in 1974. Here, it's April 26, 1976, at Veterans Stadium in Philadelphia, and the 26-year-old Schmidt is in the process of taking Cincinnati hurler Fred Norman deep for the second time in the game. It is the record-tying 11th homer of the month for Schmidt, who will go on to hit 27 more and win his third straight National League home run crown. Overall, Schmidt won or shared 8 home runs titles, notched 10 Gold Gloves and was a 3-time National League MVP.
- Artist's name: Bill Purdom
- Dimensions: 21 5/8 in x 29 5/8
- Release Date: 1995
- Edition size: 600
- Hand numbered and signed by the artist
- From an original painting
- This lithograph is shipped in a heavy-duty cardboard tube for protection