Product Description & Features
by Good Sports Art
It's 1937 in the Bronx as the 1936 World Championship banner spreads out proudly on the flag pole in center field. And that's Lou Gehrig taking his cuts in the batter's box. Who's on deck? It's George Selkirk. Babe Ruth has retired, but the Yankees haven't yet retired his uniform number.
Note: the "Yankee Stadium Diptych" original was painted on 2 separate sheets ("diptych") of Arches paper, the largest sheets of Arches paper available in 1937.
- Artist's name: Joseph Golinkin
- Dimensions: 15 1/2 in x 36 in
- Release date: 1989
- Edition size: 500
- Hand numbered and signed by the artist
- From an original painting
- This lithograph is shipped in a heavy-duty cardboard tube for protection
Country Of Origin: United States