Included in the view are subway tracks beyond the right-center field bleachers, a parking lot behind the first base side of the ballpark and handball courts, basketball courts and a ballfield behind the third base side. This is a bird's-eye view of the old ballpark, the way it used to be.
- Artist's name: Andy Jurinko
- Dimensions: 21 5/8 in x 29 5/8 in
- Release date: 1989
- Edition size: 600
- Hand numbered and signed by the artist
- From an original painting
- This lithograph is shipped in a heavy-duty cardboard tube for protection