Lou Boudreau (card lower left) was the player/manager of the '48 team. Larry Doby (bat) provided plenty of offense to both the '48 and '54 clubs. And fireballing Bob Feller (card right) was a mainstay on the Indians' pitching staff from the mid-30s through the mid 50s. This is a franchise on the rebound after an all-too-long dry spell. But there's no escaping the history of a club that arrived on the scene in 1901 as the Cleveland Blues and later won the 1920 World Series behind the leadership of player/manager Tris Speaker. The colorful game program is from that era.
- Artist's name: Bill Williams
- Dimensions: 21 5/8 in x 29 5/8 in
- Release date: 1996
- Edition size: 600
- Hand numbered and signed by the artist
- From an original painting
- This lithograph is shipped in a heavy-duty cardboard tube for protection