The line shot following Thurman Munson's leadoff single lands in the right field seats and erases a 3-2 Dodger lead. Lou Piniella's sacrifice fly later in the inning gives the Yankees a 5-3 lead and sets up Jackson's encore performance in the fifth-inning off Elias Sosa for a 7-3 Yankee advantage. Then, in the bottom of the eighth, with Charlie Hough pitching, Jackson will launch a titanic shot into the center field bleachers. 3 successive pitches. 3 home runs. With Mr. October leading the way, the Yankees win the game 8-4 and wrap up their first World Championship since 1962. Note: The Dodger catcher is Steve Yeager; the home plate umpire is John McSherry.
- Artist's name: Bill Purdom
- Dimensions: 18 in x 33 in
- Release date: 1997
- Edition size: 600
- Hand numbered and signed by the artist
- From an original painting
- This lithograph is shipped in a heavy-duty cardboard tube for protection