That's Mickey Mantle digging in at the plate and Yogi Berra in the on-deck circle for the Bombers. It was at Griffith, of course, that Mantle launched a monstrous, 565-foot home run off southpaw Chuck Stobbs on April 17, 1953. 2 eras of Senators baseball are brought together here; the block "W" on the third baseman's uniform commemorating the franchise that moved to Minnesota, and the pennant in the foreground bringing to mind the club that moved to Texas.
- Artist's name: Bill Purdom
- Dimensions: 15 1/2 in x 36 in
- Release date: 1990
- Edition size: 600
- Hand numbered and signed by the artist
- From an original painting
- This lithograph is shipped in a heavy-duty cardboard tube for protection