Although it was a small ballpark (its capacity never exceeded 30,000), the dimensions of the playing field made Griffith a pitcher's dream. In 1953, the distance from home plate to the left field foul pole was a mere 405 feet. It was 421 feet to straightaway center and 320 feet down the rightfield line. The entire right side of the outfield was protected by a 30-foot high wall, similar to Fenway's Green Monster.
- Artist's name: Andy Jurinko
- Dimensions: 15 3/4 in x 36 in
- Release date: 1993
- Edition size: 600
- Hand numbered and signed by the artist
- From an original painting
- This lithograph is shipped in a heavy-duty cardboard tube for protection