Colorful billboards on the outfield wall are visible and readable. Several buildings can be seen in the vicinity of the Upper West Side ballpark located on Broadway between 165th and 168th streets. The Highlander franchise, formerly based in Baltimore, moved across the borough to the Polo Grounds in 1913 and became known as the Yankees.
- Artist's name: William Feldman
- Dimensions: 21 5/8 in x 29 5/8 in
- Release date: 1989
- Edition size: 600
- Hand numbered and signed by the artist
- From an original painting
- This lithograph is shipped in a heavy-duty cardboard tube for protection