They'll whip the White Sox 11-7 this night, go on to decimate the American League's Central Division and participate in post-season play for the first time since 1954. They'll do it with solid pitching and an explosive offense, with long-ballers like Belle, Manny Ramirez, Jim Thome, Paul Sorrento, Eddie Murray and Carlos Baerga providing most of the spark. The Tribe's transformation began on April 4, 1994, with the official opening of Jacobs Field. The Cleveland Stadium era is over. So, too, is the need to evoke faded memories when talking about great Indian teams.
- Artist's name: Thomas Kolendra
- Dimensions: 18 in x 33 in
- Release date: 1995
- Edition size: 600
- Hand numbered and signed by the artist
- From an original painting
- This lithograph is shipped in a heavy-duty cardboard tube for protection