St. Louis first baseman George Sisler will capture the American League batting crown with a .420 average. And the World Series will be played at the Polo Grounds between the Yankees and the Giants, the park's full-time tenant (the Giants won in four games). There's no optical illusion here; in this horseshoe shaped ballpark the right field foul pole is only 258 feet away. Check out the National League coats of arms on the facing of the roof. They were removed after the '22 season.
- Artist's name: Bill Purdom
- Dimensions: 21 5/8 in x 29 5/8 in
- Release date: 1993
- Edition size: 600
- Hand numbered and signed by the artist
- From an original painting
- This lithograph is shipped in a heavy-duty cardboard tube for protection