Here, it's August 29, 1955, and Jackie is seen avoiding the tag of Cardinals catcher Bill Sarni to score on the front end of a triple steal at Ebbets Field. It is Robinson's 18th career steal of home plate. Gil Hodges (from second to third) and Sandy Amoros (first to second) moved up behind Robinson, and the Dodgers went on to score three runs in the inning to break open a 2-1 game.
Also visible in the scene are Dodger batter Johnny Podres, Hall of Fame umpire Jocko Conlan, Cardinal pitcher Al Gettel and left fielder Rip Repulski. The Dodgers, of course, went on to win the 1955 World Series, a seven-game affair with the Yankees. It was the Brooklyn Dodgers' only World Championship.
- Artist's name: Bill Purdom
- Dimensions: 18 in x 33 in
- Release date: 1994
- Edition size: 600
- Hand numbered and signed by the artist
- From an original painting
- This lithograph is shipped in a heavy-duty cardboard tube for protection