And there are no warning tracks, just rising inclines to alert players of imminent contact with a wall. First opened in 1912 as Redland Field and renamed in 1934 for team owner Powell Crosley, it was the site of the first night game in major league history (May 24, 1935). With Riverfront Stadium ready for occupancy, the Reds played their final game here on June 24, 1970.
- Artist's name: Andy Jurinko
- Dimensions: 15 3/4 in x 36 in
- Release date: 1997
- Edition size: 600
- Hand numbered and signed by the artist
- From an original painting
- This lithograph is shipped in a heavy-duty cardboard tube for protection