An entertaining game will follow, with Colorado overcoming one-run deficits in the ninth, 13th and 14th innings. In the 14th, Dante Bichette's three-run homer off Mike Remlinger will give Colorado a thrilling 11-9 victory. The other Rockies on the field for the historic first pitch are Joe Girardi (C), Andres Galarraga (1B), Roberto Mejia (2B), Walt Weiss (SS), Vinny Castilla (3B), Bichette (LF), Mike Kingery (CF) and Larry Walker (RF). Replacement umpires Terry Bovey (HP), Mike Riggers (1B), Joe Padilla (2B) and Dick Jackson (3B) ring the infield, while Frank Howard (1B) and Mike Cubbage (3B) man the Mets coaching boxes.
- Artist's name: Bill Purdom
- Dimensions: 18 in x 33 in
- Release date: 1995
- Edition size: 600
- Hand numbered and signed by the artist
- From an original painting
- This lithograph is shipped in a heavy-duty cardboard tube for protection