Four All-Star games were played at Cleveland Stadium (1935, '54, '63 and '81), but only five World Series games were played here, three in 1948 and two in 1954. The Indians won games three and four in '48 en route to defeating the Boston Braves in six games to win the World Championship. In '54, the Giants swept four straight from Cleveland. The Indians had their share of stars, four of whom are remembered on the outfield wall -- Earl Averill, Lou Boudreau, Mel Harder and Bob Feller.
- Artist's name: Thomas Kolendra
- Dimensions: 20 in x 31 in
- Release date: 1995
- Edition size: 600
- Hand numbered and signed by the artist
- From an original painting
- This lithograph is shipped in a heavy-duty cardboard tube for protection