The homer is Duke's second of the game off Philadelphia starter Robin Roberts. The power surge lifts Snider over the 1,000 mark in career RBIs. Two nights later, on the 24th, the Brooks will blank Pittsburgh in their final game at Ebbets. Then it will be on to Los Angeles, where Snider will fall far short of breaking Kiner's record. Battling a bum knee and playing in the much larger Los Angeles Coliseum, Snider's home run production will drop from 40 to 15 in 1958.
- Artist's name: Bill Purdom
- Dimensions: 15 3/4 in x 36 in
- Release date: 1995
- Edition size: 600
- Hand numbered and signed by the artist
- From an original painting
- This lithograph is shipped in a heavy-duty cardboard tube for protection