Product Description & Features
by That's My Ticket
- Opened in 1991, the ballpark enjoyed a championship ride in 2005 as the White Sox seized their third World Series title. If you've been fortunate to experience a significant moment at the ballpark, let our Ticket Frame capture the memory.
- So whether it was your child's first game or there was a significant on-the-field moment, from wherever the day's magic was born we have a Ticket Frame for you.
Each U.S. Cellular Field Ticket Frame includes:
• Officially licensed 8-by-10 photo of U.S. Cellular Field.
• Headline & sub-headline (horizontal ticket) or fact box (vertical ticket) trumpeting the significance of the ballpark and/or team history.
• Place holder for your game ticket that utilizes professional-grade mounting corners to preserve the condition and value of your ticket.
• Place holder for your standard 4-by-6 photo of you taken during your ballpark experience.
• Includes easy-to-follow instructions for adding your ticket and photo.
• Double matted in team colors using white-core mat board and a high-grade metal frame for a boardroom-quality presentation.
• Overall size 20""(W) by 14""(H) using a horizontal ticket or 18"" (W) by 16""(H) with a vertical ticket.
• Officially licensed by MLB.
• This custom-made product may only be returned due to manufacturer error.
Manufactured by That's My Ticket.
Country of Origin: United States