Product Description & Features
- The actual historic broadcasts of signature games from the Cal Ripken , Jr. Plus the documentary: Ironman.
- 9/6/95 - When the huge banner on the B&O Warehouse flipped from 2,130 to
2,131, fireworks exploded and the stadium erupted with loving applause for
22 minutes and 15 seconds as Cal Ripken, Jr. surpassed the great Lou Gehrig.
- 5/28/96 - In Seattle, Cal tallies 3 home runs home runs and 8 RBI
- 10/1/96 - ALDS Game 1: In front of the coast-to-coast audience Ripken's 3-hit performance helped lead the Orioles to a 10-4 victory.
- 6/13/99 - With a perfect six-for-six night, Cal became the first player in Orioles history to record six hits in one game and the first to score five runs. Ripken's six hits included two home runs and a double, plus he drove in six runs.
- 7/10/2001 - 2001 All-Star Game: After receiving a standing ovation as he approached his first at-bat, Ripken stroked the first pitch for an electrifying home run.
- Iron Man: Comprehensive tribute to Cal's magnificent career, the plays, and players that have marked his 21 season as an Orioles mainstay, and of course his historic journey to 2,131 and beyond.
- Approximate running time: More than 15 hours
Country Of Origin: United States