Product Description & Features
- Three official World Series Films on one DVD
- 1966, 1970, 1983: Pitching, Defense, and 3-run home runs!
- The arrival of Frank Robinson in 1966 catapulted the Orioles to their first Fall Classic®. Once in the World Series® Baltimore's pitchers dominated, holding the Los Angeles Dodgers® to just two runs - for the entire four-game World Series.
- Four Octobers later, the Birds power hitting and fielding were on display. The rally-ending defense of Brooks Robinson and the club's 10 home runs in five games helped the O's to a second Championship.
- In 1983, the familiar formula and a familiar face held an encore. The Orioles staff, including Jim Palmer who provided a bridge to the 1966 victors, stifled the Philadelphia Phillies® allowing only seven runs in the five games.
- Approximate running time: 2 hours
Country Of Origin: United States