Product Description & Features
- Three official World Series Films on one DVD
- 1964, 1967, 1968: DVD highlights: Bob Gibson's two World series MVP Awards plus his single-game record setting 17 strikeouts.
- 1964: Captures the changing of the guard as the Cardinals ended the Yankees World Series era and began their own impressive run. Bob Gibson started three games, won two and amassed 31 strikeouts. Ken Boyer bested his brother Clete who played for the Yankees as he tallied 2 home runs including a game-winning grand slam in Game 4.
- 1967: Bob Gibson again led the way with 3 wins and dazzling ERA of 1.00. Offensively the Redbirds running was sparked by Lou Brock's record-setting 7 stolen bases and his .414 batting average.
- 1968: Another sizzling seven-game Fall Classic with repeat stellar performances from Brock (again 7 steals plus a .414 average!) and Gibson who set the World Series standard with 17 strikeouts in Game 1.
- Approximate running time: Two hours
Country of Origin: United States