Product Description & Features
- Written by John Snyder, Published by Clerisy Press
- 332 Pages
- Paperback Edition
- Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 8 x 0.9 inches
- Mets Journal is the definitive, in-depth chronicle of one of Major League baseball's franchises from their founding in 1961
- More details below
- Mets Journal is the ultimate Mets fan's resource.
- Dividing the team's history into decades, years, and even days, the book offers hitting and pitching highlights, team and player stats, interesting and unusual facts—much more than just a box score.
- Mets Journal is loaded with photos, sidebars, statistics, and anecdotes, as well as lists of all-time hitting and pitching leaders, all-decade all-star teams, and even the all-time roster and uniform numbers. In short, there's so much information and trivia contained here that baseball fans will have their hands full well beyond the season of America's favorite game.
Country Of Origin: United States