We cover shipping charges on returned Oversized Items only if the item arrives at the designated shipping address defective or damaged. We do not cover shipping charges on Oversized Items that are returned due to "buyer remorse." Please note: shipping charges can be expensive for Oversized Items.
Follow these steps to return an Oversized Item:
- The item(s) must be unassembled and packaged securely. If possible, please package item(s) in original package.
- Enclose the bottom portion of the original packing list with the return item(s). Keep the top portion for your records.
- Contact a Customer Service Specialist to receive instructions on arranging for a freight delivery company to pick-up your item(s). Please have your order number available when you call.
- You must be home at the time of pick-up and the item(s) must be at the door for the freight driver.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 business days of our receiving the item(s). You will be refunded the shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturer error or our error.
*Please note: If there is extensive damage to an item upon delivery, call a Customer Service Specialist immediately at 888-MLB-SHOP.