- Place your item in a sturdy box and seal it with tape. Use the original packaging if possible.
- Remove, completely cover or mark through any other shipping labels.
- Securely attach the full label to the largest side of the package. Do not alter the label.
- Drop off your package:
- To any UPS Store®, UPS Drop Box, UPS Customer Center, UPS Alliances (Office Depot® or Staples®) or Authorized Shipping Outlet.
Items sent via UPS Returns ℠ Services (including UPS Ground) are accepted at Drop Boxes. To find your closest UPS location visit http://www.ups.com
- Daily Pick up customers: Have your shipment(s) ready for the driver as usual.
- Postal Service locations, including your own mailbox, local Post Office™ or postal collection boxes. You may also schedule a free postal carrier pick up at: https://carrierpickup.usps.com
- Keep a copy of the shipping label for your reference and note the full 18 digit return tracking number, starting with 1Z.
- Track your shipment:
- "Track my return" link under order history
- Go to http://www.ups.com