After you place your order, you will receive e-mails about your order. Below are examples of e-mails you might receive:
- Order Confirmation. This e-mail confirms that we have received your order. It includes your order number. Keep this e-mail for your records.
- You Have Cancelled Your Order. This email confirms that your order has been cancelled at your request. Keep this email for your records.
- Unable to Process Your Cancel Request. This email is sent when we are unable to process your cancel request.
- Advance Sales Notice. This e-mail informs you that an item from your order is not available for immediate shipment and will ship when it is available. Your credit card is charged when the item is shipped. When the item is available to ship, we will send you an e-mail with your order number. Keep this e-mail for your records.
- Shipment Confirmation. This e-mail confirms that your order or part of your order has shipped. You may receive multiple e-mails depending on the items you selected, or if you ordered multiple items and they were shipped separately. The arrival time of your order depends on the shipping method selected, item selected, and your shipping location.
- Important notice about your order. There are a few reasons why you would receive this e-mail, including: difficulty in processing your order, inability to ship to the address provided, duplicate order, cancellation of order. Should you receive a notice like this, please call a Customer Service Specialist at 888-MLB-SHOP immediately so the problem can be addressed.