shop.mlb.com Online Gift Certificates can be ordered in any amount starting at $5.00. They are sent via e-mail to any individual with a valid e-mail address. To purchase an Online Gift Certificate your credit card must have a billing address within the United States, and the Gift Certificate recipient must have a valid shipping address in the United States or our international shipping region. The recipient of an Online Gift Certificate will receive an e-mail with a Gift Certificate Code redeemable only at shop.mlb.com.The code is activated within 24 hours after receiving the e-mail.
Buying Online Gift Certificates
To make your purchase, simply:
- Go to our Online Gift Certificates page.
- Click "Order Online Gift Certificates."
- Fill out the order form and make your purchase.
After you purchase an Online Gift Certificate:
- We'll send the recipient an e-mail with all of the information they need to use the Gift Certificate at
shop.mlb.com. Please note that codes are activated within 24 hours after recipient receives the e-mail.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate
Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate is easy. Follow these simple steps:
- Shop shop.mlb.com and select items you wish to purchase.
- When you're ready to checkout, click "Shopping Cart."
- Proceed through the checkout.
- Enter your Gift Certificate Code (codes are case sensitive) on the Payment page or the Review Your Order page and click "Apply." Please note that codes are activated within 24 hours after you receive them.
- If you have more than one Online Gift Certificate, simply enter each code and click "Apply" after each one.
Rules and Regulations for Online Gift Certificates:
- Online Gift Certificates must be redeemed through shop.mlb.com.
- Codes are activated 24 hours after you receive them.
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate(s) does NOT cover the total order amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid credit card.
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate(s) is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored with your shop.mlb.com account for your next purchase. You do not need to enter the code again, the remaining discount will be deducted from your total at checkout.
- Online Gift Certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash. They are NOT redeemable for ticket purchases.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Online Gift Certificates.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our
Customer Service Department.
- No sales tax is charged when purchasing Online Gift Certificates; however, purchases paid for with Online Gift
Certificates will be charged applicable sales tax if shipped to addresses in
the states indicated here.